Woman Posts Legit Plug In TikTok Video on Gucci Dupes, Mzansi Divided Over Sneakers and Loafers

PAY ATTENTION: Have you recorded a funny video or filmed the moment of fame, cool dance, or something bizarre? Inbox your personal video on our Facebook page! One lady told her followers they could look like they were wearing Gucci. TikTok users were interested to see what Jet store had to offer.

• A woman was eager to share her latest discovery at the Jet clothing store with her TikTok followers
  • The lady went shopping and found that they had some Gucci dupes in their accessories section
  • Online users had mixed opinions when they commented on the viral video after seeing the shoes in stock

PAY ATTENTION: Have you recorded a funny video or filmed the moment of fame, cool dance, or something bizarre? Inbox your personal video on our Facebook page!

One lady told her followers they could look like they were wearing Gucci. TikTok users were interested to see what Jet store had to offer.

The video by the lady got over 10 000 likes and there were hundreds of comments from people who could not wait to share their thoughts on the faux luxury items.

Jet stores shoes mimic Gucci

Lifestyle content creator on TikTok @letlhogonolo_madiga found Gucci-like shoes and sneakers at Jet. In a video, she showed various dupes, including loafers and heels that looked a lot like Gucci shoes.

Watch the video below:

Mzansi amused by Gucci dupes

Most online users commented they were unconvinced that the faux designer shoes were up to par. Many cracked jokes about the shoes.

Lebo said:

"I’m definitely buying the second pair. Nkampane ka trend."

Mehleskhova wrote:

"The loafers though."

Omphile_ Piimpy commented:

"But the white heels are cute."

Lebo Moropa agreed:

"I’m going there just for the white Gucci heels."

Gugulwethu Nkambule was not convinced:

"I refuse these shoes. Maybe I am out of fashion."

South Africans love to see luxury items

Many netizens are often happy when they see people living a soft life. One woman went viral after showing people designer shoes of various brands.

Teacher spoils child with R14 000 shoes: "When I was 13, I got my face painted"

Briefly News previously reported that for one young girl, turning 13 will go down in history as one of the best birthdays of her life. TikTok user @sliesanda shared a post of her daughter's experience at the Gucci store at the recently opened Oceans Malls in Umhlanga.

The video has quickly gone viral, with close to 400 000 views and over 30 000 likes. The mother and daughter played a card game in which she had to choose between two options. Whatever she chose, the teen would get as a gift.

The mother allocated a budget of R13 000 for her daughter, but the trainers were slightly more expensive than the initial pricing, which was nothing for her little princess.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdha4Z2fJZmo56fmal6sbjUoGStoZupvKx51aKbnqddqLWww9Jmnq6bk556rLrOnKKonpaoerOxwJyroqeeqHw%3D

Share!