Kris Muller, a Resident of Mastic, New York Died in a Car Crash at 33

After a tragic car accident this weekend, our community in Mastic, New York, is mourning the loss of Kris Muller, a beloved 33-year-old resident. Kris was known for his warm smile and unwavering dedication to his family; he tragically lost his life in a vehicle accident that occurred in Medford. He died by leaving behind

After a tragic car accident this weekend, our community in Mastic, New York, is mourning the loss of Kris Muller, a beloved 33-year-old resident.

Kris was known for his warm smile and unwavering dedication to his family; he tragically lost his life in a vehicle accident that occurred in Medford. He died by leaving behind his wife Brittany and their two young boys; Kris worked tirelessly, often putting in overtime, to provide for his family.

His commitment allowed Brittany to stay at home and care for their children. Kris was more than just a resident; he was a friend, neighbour, and respected community member. While details about his personal life, career, and family remain private, those fortunate enough to know him are deeply saddened by his passing.

Reports indicate that Kris was driving north when his car lost control, leading to the tragic accident. Investigations are ongoing to determine the exact circumstances surrounding the incident, including whether other vehicles were involved. The community is left with unanswered questions as we come to terms with this devastating loss.

GoFundMe Fundraiser

A GoFundMe campaign had started to raise funds for the Muller family; Kevin Escobar created the page for Kris’s funeral and memorial services; he wrote in his statement;

“For my cousin Brittany, I am collecting money. Over the weekend, her husband, Kris Muller, passed away unexpectedly in an automobile accident. He was just thirty-three. He was a fantastic father to their boys and a wonderful husband to Brittany.

Their son Maverick will turn three in December, while their son Bodhi recently celebrated his first birthday in September. To allow Brittany to spend more time at home with their sons, Kris occasionally worked seven days a week to support his family.

I am appealing for assistance from my friends and the community to support my cousin and keep her home functioning in the upcoming months. Kris had a contagious smile that brightened each space he entered. His greatest pride was his family, and please help us support them. Funds will go directly to Brittany”

The campaign had started to raise $ 75,000, and $26,610 had been raised through 228 donations. Anyone who wants funds can easily donate to help the family in this devastating time. Kris was a cherished member of society and will be dearly missed. Thoughts and Condolences to the family and community in this tragic time. Prayers for him. Rest in peace, Kris Muller.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7trzTqKqpnZWZt7DB0aeYpaGjonuku8xopZ6vo2S5sK%2FApWakqpmoeq7By6Wcq2c%3D

Share!