Jason Derulo Announces His Divorce With Jena Frumes After 4 Months Of Welcoming Their Son

Jason Derulo Wife, Jena Frumes, was seen alongside her ex-husband to announce that they are finally splitting as they dont consider themselves suitable for each other. On Thursday, Derulo announced that he and his wife had decided to part their ways. Derulo wrote on Twitter, She is an amazing mother, but we feel being apart

Jason Derulo Wife, Jena Frumes, was seen alongside her ex-husband to announce that they are finally splitting as they don’t consider themselves suitable for each other. 

On Thursday, Derulo announced that he and his wife had decided to part their ways. Derulo wrote on Twitter, “She is an amazing mother, but we feel being apart at this time will allow us to be the best versions of ourselves and the best parents we could be.”

He ended the note by writing that their fans should respect their decision and give them space. He wrote, “Pls respect our privacy in this time.” 

Jason and Jena share the same date of birth. And before their split, they celebrated their birthday together, and Jena shared a post of them celebrating their birthday and how blessed she is to have him. 

Derulo wrote, “You truly make me whole and I’m so grateful for the love we share. You and our mini make me the happiest girl in the world and I can’t wait to make more memories with you guys.”

In Jena’s post, she writes, “I know I’m a tough cookie but you make me soft and accept me for who I am and I’m forever grateful for that🥺. “Cheers to another year! I love you so much, forever ❤️.”

After the split, Jena deleted the post but kept the previous photos of the remarkable moments she spent with her ex-husband. 

The couple welcomed their son on May 8 and named him Jason King. His face remains to be kept private from the online fan base community. She says that her son is all handsome and healthy. He is a newborn, and she is protecting her from the negative energy online. 

The couple may have been separated, but they have a good relationship as friends. They look forward to providing co-parental support to their son and preventing their split from affecting his life. 

Who Is Jason Derulo’s Wife, Jena Frumes?

Jena Frumes is an American fashion model, television personality, Instagram star and Social media influencer, and entrepreneur. She has a huge fan base in her home country thanks to regularly hosting “Wild’ N’ Out.”

On September 21, 1993, she was born in Union Beach, New Jersey, United States. She was born into a Christian family. Although there’s not much information about her parents’ names, we will update it once we have any information. 

Her father is a businessman, while her mother is an entrepreneur, and she was welcomed as a younger sister after some years by her parents. Her family belonged to African descent with French and Native American ancestry.

Jena completed her high school seduction from the Scotland High School in Laurinburg, North Carolina. Later she attended the North Carolina University in Durham, NC, to secure a bachelor’s degree.

Hardships She Faced In Modeling Career

But, she was raised in a businessman’s family, so she had the instinct. She decided to pursue modeling and entered the modeling industry. 

She relocated from Los Angeles as she realized that the opportunities were under the borderline. She belonged to a conservative mindset family, and it was tough for her to pursue modeling. 

After some tough times, her family finally accepted her to step into modeling. Her parents were always there for her during the initial times and supported her in every possible way they could. 

Her interest in sports paid dividends in her beauty as she had a very sharp and toned body. During her college and high school days, everyone’s head would turn toward her whenever she walked by. 

Her initial phase of success can be credited to her manager named Draya Michelle. But they both could stay together for much longer and separate. Jena went on social media to say that Draya was being unprofessional. 

Jena Frumes Relationship

Jena Frumes was reported to be dating the American footballer Antonio Brown. During her relationship with Brown, she faced many problems because Antonio was already a father to two children from Chelsie Kyriss.

Kyriss initiated many issues against Jena, and in the end, the couple broke up because Chelsie got pregnant with Antonio’s third child. 

She was then seen to be in a relationship with an English football player Jesse Lingard. The couple dated for 15 months, but it didn’t seem to work out, and they decided to go separate ways. 

In 2020, she was reported to be seen with Jason Derulo, an American singer. The couple married in March 2020 and were later divorced in September 2021. 

The couple also announced that they would become parents soon. In May 2021, the couple welcomed a baby boy. 

Who Is Jason Derulo?

Jason Derulo is an American singer who is popular for his songs and famous for composing many music albums. On September 21, 1989, he was born in Miramar, Florida, U.S.

Jason Derulo is a state name, and his actual name is Jason Joel Desrouleaux. He started his music career in 2006, but he began his solo music career in 2009. 

He released his first single, “Whatcha Say,” in May 2009, which gained considerable appreciation from the fans. Later he released his second single, “In My Head,” in December 2009. 

In June 2020, he released his single with the beat producer Jawsh 685 in the song named “Savage Love (Laxed – Siren Beat).” This song got popular on Tik Tok, and later a remix was composed by BTS. 

In November 2020, he released another song named “Love Not War (The Tampa Beat),” featuring New Caledonian beat producer Nuka. 

Jason Derulo Wife, Jena Frumes Net Worth

Jason Derulo Wife, Jena Frumes’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million to $5 million. A significant percentage of the income she receives is from modeling. 

She was previously signed with many modeling companies as a brand representative. She is also featured in magazines, and her sister seems to follow in her footsteps. 

She is currently 28 years, so there’s a long road for the young model to set new fashion records and scale up the net worth figure. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC2wKymp2WUmr%2B2uM5mrqKelWK3prrAZp2rrZ2awHA%3D

Share!