I Am The Villain Chapter 29 Spoiler, Release Date, Recap, Raw Scan, Countdown, Where To Read & What

I Am The Villain Chapter 29:- If you are a fan of the popular webtoon I Am The Villain, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens to Lucy, the modern-day workaholic who gets transported to the world of her best friends novel. But when will chapter 29 be released,

I Am The Villain Chapter 29:- If you are a fan of the popular webtoon I Am The Villain, you might be eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see what happens to Lucy, the modern-day workaholic who gets transported to the world of her best friend’s novel. But when will chapter 29 be released, and what can you expect from it? Here is everything you need to know about I Am The Villain chapter 29, including the release date, time zone, countdown, spoiler, recap, plot, ratings, and where to read it.

Release Date

According to the official website of the webtoon, I Am The Villain chapter 29 is scheduled to be released on December 11, 2023, at 12:00 AM KST (Korean Standard Time). This means that depending on your time zone, you might be able to read it on Wednesday, December 1, 2023, or later. Here are some of the approximate release times for different regions.

Global Release Time

• Pacific Time: 7:00 AM on December 11, 2023
  • Central Time: 9:00 AM on December 11, 2023
  • Eastern Time: 10:00 AM on December 11, 2023
  • British Time: 3:00 PM on December 11, 2023
  • Indian Time: 8:30 PM on December 11, 2023
  • Australian Time: 2:00 AM on December 11, 2023

Countdown for I Am The Villain Chapter 29

You can also use this countdown to check how much time is left until the chapter is released.

Timer expired

Reddit Spoiler Leaked

If you can’t wait to find out what happens in I Am The Villain chapter 29, you can check out some spoilers that have been leaked online by some fans who have access to the raw scans of the webtoon. However, be warned that these spoilers might not be accurate or complete, and they might ruin your reading experience. If you want to avoid spoilers, you can skip this section and move on to the next one.

Here are some of the spoilers for I Am The Villain chapter 29:

• Lucy decides to escape from the mansion of the Duke of Roven, who is the main villain of the novel and her supposed fiancé. She manages to sneak out of her room and finds a horse in the stable. She rides away from the mansion, hoping to find a way back to her own world.
  • However, she is pursued by the Duke’s men, who are ordered to bring her back alive. They catch up with her and surround her. Lucy tries to fight them off, but she is outnumbered and overpowered. She is captured and taken back to the mansion.
  • The Duke is furious with Lucy for trying to run away from him. He accuses her of being a spy and a traitor. He tortures her and interrogates her, trying to make her confess her true identity and motives. Lucy denies everything and begs him to let her go. She tells him that she is not the villain he thinks she is, and that she is from a different world. The Duke does not believe her and continues to torment her.

See Also:- Pure Villain Chapter 78 Release Date

Recap of I Am The Villain chapter 28

• Lucy wakes up in the mansion of the Duke of Roven, who is the main villain of the novel and her supposed fiancé. She is shocked and confused by her situation. She tries to remember how she ended up there, and she recalls that she was working late at her office when she received a mysterious package from her best friend, who is the author of the novel. She opened the package and found a book inside. She started reading it, and the next thing she knew, she was in the novel’s world.
  • Lucy realizes that she is in danger, as she is supposed to be the villainess who betrays the Duke and causes his downfall. She knows that the Duke is a cruel and ruthless man who will kill her if he finds out her true intentions. She decides to play along and pretend to be his loyal fiancée until she can find a way to escape and return to her own world.
  • The Duke comes to see Lucy and greets her with a cold and menacing smile. He tells her that he has been waiting for her to wake up, and that he has prepared a special surprise for her. He takes her to a dungeon, where he shows her a group of prisoners who are the rebels who oppose his tyranny. He tells her that he will execute them in front of her, and that he expects her to enjoy the spectacle. He says that this is his way of showing his love for her, and that he hopes she will reciprocate his feelings.

Raw Scan Release Date

There has not been any information come in regarding the release of the I Am The Villain Chapter 29 raw scans but it is predicted that the raw scans of the new chapter may release at the same time of the release of the upcoming chapter which is on Dec 08, 2023.

Raw Scan Countdown

Timer expired

Plot and Storyline

I Am The Villain is a webtoon that tells the story of Lucy, a modern-day workaholic who gets transported to the world of her best friend’s novel. The novel is a historical romance that revolves around the Duke of Roven, who is the main villain and the love interest of the heroine. Lucy finds herself in the role of the Duke’s fiancée, who is also the villainess who betrays him and causes his downfall. Lucy has to survive in the novel’s world, while trying to find a way to escape and return to her own world. Along the way, she encounters various characters and events from the novel, and she starts to question her role and identity.

I Am The Villain is a webtoon that combines the genres of fantasy, romance, drama, and comedy. It has a captivating plot, a unique premise, a colorful cast of characters, and a stunning art style. It also has a lot of humor, suspense, action, and romance. It is a webtoon that appeals to a wide range of readers, especially those who enjoy stories about isekai, reverse harem, and villainess.

Ratings

I Am The Villain is a webtoon that has received a lot of positive feedback and praise from its readers. It has a high rating of 9.74 out of 10 on the official website of the webtoon, and it has over 1.2 million subscribers. It is also one of the most popular and recommended webtoons on various online platforms and communities.

Where to Read I Am The Villain chapter 29?

If you want to read I Am The Villain chapter 29, you can do so on the official website of the webtoon, which is Webtoon. You can also download the Webtoon app on your mobile device and read the webtoon there. The webtoon is free to read, but you can also support the creator by purchasing coins and using them to unlock fast pass episodes, which are the latest episodes that are released ahead of the regular schedule. You can also leave comments, likes, and ratings on the webtoon to show your appreciation and feedback.

I hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful and informative. If you did, please share it with your friends and fellow fans of I Am The Villain. And don’t forget to check out the webtoon and read chapter 29 when it comes out. Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more updates and news on I Am The Villain and other webtoons.

Read Also:- I Am The Villain Chapter 28 Spoiler

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wtYyapGasmJp6t7XLpZiipl2YtaK8056pZmppZA%3D%3D

Share!