Doja Cats Im pregnant April Fools joke sparks large Twitter debate The Talks Today

Doja Cat has had a tricky week first, she upset her followers in Paraguay, and now, many on Twitter often should not too glad collectively together with her Im Pregnant joke. The Kiss Me More singer is probably going one of the vital energetic celebs on social media. She is present on Twitter just

Doja Cat has had a tricky week – first, she upset her followers in Paraguay, and now, many on Twitter often should not too glad collectively together with her ‘I’m Pregnant’ joke.

The Kiss Me More singer is probably going one of the vital energetic celebs on social media. She is present on Twitter just about every completely different day and actively participates in fan discussions. She moreover begins numerous debates herself at events.

DMCA CODE : pLMzuaKvcd

Read Original Article Here:

VISIT HERE : t a s s c o . o r g

https://tassco.org/doja-cats-im-pregnant-april-fools-joke-sparks-large-twitter-debate/

But, some followers assume she would possibly want taken it too far collectively together with her ‘I’m pregnant’ tweet on April 1, 2022.

Photo by JAVIER TORRES/AFP by way of Getty Images

Doja Cat makes an ‘I’m Pregnant’ April Fools’ joke

Taking to her Twitter on April 1, the 26-year-old wrote, “I’m Pregnant,” in a tweet sooner than releasing a sequence of various cryptic posts.

This content material materials couldn’t be loaded

i’m pregnant

— yeeee (@DojaCat) April 1, 2022

She then despatched out one different tweet writing: “This is Nicholas Cage hacking Doja Cat’s account, was good y’all, National Treasure is the best movie in the world.”

that’s nicholas cage hacking doja cats account was good y’all nationwide treasure is the best movie on the planet ?

“I have boob and telekinesis, the doctor just told me,” the star wrote in her third tweet.

i’ve boob and telekinesis the doctor merely instructed me.

While a couple of of those have been clearly meant in good humour, many followers fell for her “I’m pregnant” declare.

Knowing doja she is prone to be actually pregnant lol

— J. (@StonedBatxx) April 1, 2022

The singer shortly cleared the air, revealing it was all a joke.

Putting out one different tweet shortly after, the singer said: “HAHAHA U ALL JUST GOT PRANKED! I don’t have telekinesis, Nicholas cage by no means hacked me, I’m not pregnant, I don’t have butt photographs, and I by no means p***ed on the stage!!!

“HAHAHAHAH HAHA YOU FELL FOR IT. HAH STUPID. USE UR BRAINS. so silly.”

HAHAHAH U ALL JUST GOT PRANKED! I don’t have telekinesis, nicholas cage under no circumstances hacked me, i’m not preganant, i don’t have butt pictures, and that i under no circumstances pooped on the stage!!! HAHAHAHAH HAHA YOU FELL FOR IT. HAH STUPID. USE UR BRAINS. so silly.

Singer’s tweet sparks large Twitter debate

Plenty of followers hit out at Doja for her tweet about being pregnant, nonetheless many others leapt to her defence.

Expressing their displeasure, one fan wrote: “Really don’t like the fact that Doja Cat used “I’m pregnant” as an April fools joke.”

Really don’t like the reality that Doja Cat used “I’m pregnant” as an April fools joke.

— Real Witch Bitch | look at carrd in ? (@bIoodyamethyst) April 1, 2022

“WTF YOU MEAN YOU PREGNANT,” wrote one different.

Another fan commented: “Why would someone with as big a following as Doja Cat April Fool that they’re pregnant. Not okay. Not okay at all.”

why would someone with as huge a following as doja cat april fool that they’re pregnant. not okay. not okay the least bit

— tamz (@arianasfletch) April 1, 2022

“Not funny at all for those women in the world who have been struggling to get pregnant, including myself. Very hurtful to joke about this,” wrote a disenchanted fan.

Not humorous the least bit for these ladies on the planet who’ve been struggling to get pregnant along with myself . Very hurtful to joke about this .

— Jennifer Hahn (@JenniferHahn24) April 2, 2022

Other Twitter prospects quickly jumped to the Say So singer’s defence.

“Just because you went through something terrible doesn’t mean you get to dictate what people can and can’t joke about, if you don’t like it ignore it. You can’t expect the world to cater to your sensitivities,” wrote a client.

merely because you glided by one factor horrible doesn’t suggest you get to dictate what people can and should’t joke about, in case you don’t want it ignore it. You can’t depend on the world to cater to your sensitivities.

— RyeChip (@RyeChip_) April 1, 2022

“I’m practically infertile and I joke almost every year about being pregnant… this is weird,” wrote one different client.

I’m just about infertile and I joke just about yearly about being pregnant… that’s weird

— Ivy? (86%) (@eyev_) April 1, 2022

“If you’re really upset that Doja Cat said she’s pregnant, please focus on real problems lol” said one different client.

If you might be really upset that doja cat said she’s pregnant, please focus on precise points lol

— Cloud☁️ (@Cloudboy_03) April 2, 2022

Infertility is essential positive nonetheless no one’s making jokes about people NOT getting pregnant or miscarriages.

— Alex #BlackLivesStillMatter (@Jemappellealex) April 1, 2022

What occurred between Doja Cat and Paraguayan followers?

It all started when Doja went to Paraguay’s Asunciónico competitors to hold out. However, the current wanted to be cancelled.

Some known as out the singer for not taking out time to work collectively and greet the followers exterior her lodge, the place people apparently waited for hours to see her.

Doja was quick to particular her concepts on what went down. In a sequence of frenzied tweets, she made it clear that she could possibly be quitting music as she was unhappy with how her followers reacted.

In the now-deleted tweet, Doja had mentioned that when she left the lodge, there wasn’t a single fan prepared for her.

The singer said: “There was a storm in Paraguay, the present acquired cancelled. When I left the subsequent morning, there wasn’t one individual outdoors the resort ready for me.

“Let that sink in. I regret spending all the time I did getting ready that day for the show, I’ve been busting m a** every day to put on for you but god bless.”

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGibqKKRYrCiwNJmoKZloKeyqLrAp6tmmaCntq15xaimpatdn7yssYysp5qqm6h6ra3RoJxmnJ%2Birqq6vm9knZ2SlsGmeZFo

Share!