Who is Sonni Pacheco? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Husband, Kids, Age, Height, Parents & More

Sonni Pacheco (born in 1991, Age: 30 Year) is a famous Canadian-American actress, model, professional sculpture artist, social media influencer, ad entrepreneur from Pitt Meadows, Canada. She is very popular in the country as the ex-wife of Jeremy Renner. Let me tell you that Jeremy is a famous American actor, who is known for his

Sonni Pacheco (born in 1991, Age: 30 Year) is a famous Canadian-American actress, model, professional sculpture artist, social media influencer, ad entrepreneur from Pitt Meadows, Canada. She is very popular in the country as the ex-wife of Jeremy Renner. Let me tell you that Jeremy is a famous American actor, who is known for his amazing performances in the movies like The Hurt Locker, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, and others.

As per the sources, Sonni is also a professional actress and model. As per IMDB, she has appeared in two movies including American Pie Presents: The Book of Love (2009) and The Wingman (2012). She has also worked as a lingerie model in the entertainment industry.

As per her IG profile, Pacheco is a professional Sculpture Artist. She also runs her own Sculpture art studio. Her sculptures mostly feature the nude female form. In November 2021, Sonni become part of media controversy after her ex-husband Jeremy calls her abuse allegations ‘nonsense’. In this article, we provide you the information about Sonia Pacheco’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, boyfriend, husband, kids, career, net worth, height, and facts.

Who is Sonni Pacheco?

This beautiful sculpture artist is known for her amazing sculpture work. She also runs her own official website. Apart from this, Sonni is also an actress and model. She has modeled for many famous lingerie brands.

Being an actress, Sonni has appeared in some movies like American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, The Wingman, and others. She is also very popular as the ex-wife of actor Jeremy Renner. Moreover, Pacheco currently focuses on her sculpture art career.

Sonni Pacheco Biography (Early Life & Education)

Biodata:-According to the media sources, Sonni was born in 1991 in Pitt Meadows, Canada. At present, she resides in Los Angeles, California, United States. That’s why she holds Canadian-American nationality.

Her real birthdate is not available. As per her year of birth, Sonni’s age is 30 years old (as of 2021). She began modeling at a very young age. According to the sources, Pacheco attended a reputed university for her higher education. Later, she started doing modeling. As of 2021, Sonni is working on her Sculpture art career.

Sonni Pacheco Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Religion)

Full Real NameSonni Pacheco.
Known asSonia Pacheco.
Famous asThe ex-wife of Jeremy Renner.
Date of Birth1991.
Age (as of 2021)30 years old.
Place of BirthPitt Meadows, Canada.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
ProfessionModel, Actress, Sculpture Artist, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 3-4 Million (approx.).
NationalityCanadian-American. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityWhite.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeReputed University.

Family Details (Nationality & Ethnicity)

This gorgeous lady was born into a Christian family. Her parent’s and siblings’ names are not available. According to our research, her parents are entrepreneurs. Pacheco was born and raised in Pitt Meadows.

As per the sources, her parents are currently living in Canada. She was raised by supportive parents. However, Sonni does not share the images of her family members. She likes to spend time with her family.

Sonni Pacheco Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Pacheco.
MotherMrs. Pacheco.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Sonni Pacheco Ex-Husband, Marriage & Divorce Details

As per the sources, Pacheco is popular in the country as the former wife of actor Jeremy Renner. According to the reports, both of them first met at the set of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol in the year 2011. After that, the couple started dating. According to the sources, on 28th March 2013, Sonni gave birth to her daughter named Ava Berlin Renner.

After one year of her daughter’s birth, Sonni got married to Jeremy Renner on 13 January 2014. After a few months of their wedding, the couple got separated in September 2014. After some time, Sonni filed for divorce from Jeremy on 30th December 2014. As per the sources, their divorce was finalized in December 2015.

After that, the couple took mutual custody of their daughter. Let me tell you that her ex-husband Jeremy reportedly agreed to pay the child support amount of $13,000. After some time, Sonni Pacheco accused Renner of physical abuse. In November 2021, Jeremy calls Sonni’s abuse allegations ‘nonsense’. Jeremy Renner said in an interview that: –

I don’t react openly or secretly to nonsense. It just enables it… If you react to it, you give it gas. I don’t fuel s**t fires. I simply don’t do it. I decline to.”

Sonni Pacheco Children, Boyfriend & Personal Details

Marital StatusDivorced.
Ex-HusbandJeremy Renner.
Marriage Date13 January 2014.
Date of Divorce28 December 2015.
Relationship StatusSingle.
Current BoyfriendWill Update.
SonNone.
DaughterAva Berlin Renner (b. March 28, 2013).

Sonni Pacheco Physical Appearance, Height & Weight

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″.
In Meters: 1.72 m.
In Centimetres: 172 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg.
In Pounds: 121 lbs.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Hair LengthLong. 
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorBlue.
Dress Size4 US.
Tattoos None.
Shoe Size6 US.

Sonni Pacheco Career – Sculpture Artist

According to the media sources, Sonni Pacheco is a professional sculpture artist. She makes unique sculptures of female bodies with animal faces. She describes her sculpture artist journey on her official website and said: -The human bodies matched with creature skulls of my first assortment, Animalistic, mirror the irrefutable haziness in my life; they likewise review adolescence of days spent out in nature encompassed by the components and animals of my old neighborhood Pitt Meadows right outside of Vancouver.

My figures are an excursion of progress toward opportunity and strong enthusiastic retribution. As I started transforming these structures into new articulations, the focal topics of my work are additionally growing in pursuit. Haziness remained yet new light and life arose.

Through experimentation, I figured out how to project in hydro stone and develop gems on my structures, expanding on a specialized establishment of my past while making a current that I want. This most recent assortment, Sacred Fool, is the climax of a persistent sort and the result of a year of isolation devoted to bringing up my girl, Ava, and drenching myself in studio practice.

These models go up against the crippling impacts of verbal and psychological mistreatment. Following quite a while of experiencing peacefully, I desire to engage the people who might be confronting comparable conditions. Each piece catches an unfaltering soul inside, the form of ourselves ready to conquer any impediment and to arise more grounded and smarter. As I keep creating methods and applications, my work holds intentional uprightness and energy, which depict a daily existence I model for Ava. Today, she is one of the famous sculpture artists.

See AlsoSava Schultz Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Facts & News

Sonni Pacheco Movies, TV Shows & Career

According to media sources, Sonni Pacheco began her career as a model and actress. Firstly, she worked as a lingerie model for so many famous modeling agencies. Pacheco has also featured on various magazine cover pages. As per IMDB, Sonni has also worked in various movies.

In the year 2009, Pacheco got selected for the role of a Splendid Wet T-Shirt Girl in the comedy movie American Pie Presents: The Book of Love. After that, she has featured in the movie named The Wingman as Sonni. Now, she is mostly working on her sculpture art career.

Sonni Pacheco Filmography

YearMoviesRole
2009American Pie Presents: The Book of LoveSplendid Wet T-Shirt Girl.
2012The WingmanSonni.

Sonni Pacheco Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

This beautiful lady makes a good income through her profession. According to the sources, Pacheco’s net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.). She also makes extra money through her sculpture business.

9 Facts You Should Know About Sonni Pacheco

• Sonni Pacheco has also collaborated with much famous sculpture artists.
  • She also displays her sculpture dummies in various exhibitions.
  • Her Instagram account has 12.5K followers (as of 2021).
  • As per the sources, she is managed by Grøss Creative Studio.
  • Pacheco was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada.
  • She faced lots of ups and downs in her life.

I have spent so many years of my life hiding myself. It feels good to be done. Done hiding my resilience, my power, my body that gave life to my beautiful daughter. I have ME back, and it’s taken years. I am thankful for the wisdom and lessons that have turned those dark times into strength, they have become my greatest teacher.”

• According to her IG profile, Sonni is a dog lover.
  • Her first IG post was uploaded on 9th May 2017.
  • Her Instagram account is full of her latest sculpture art.

Sonni Pacheco Wikipedia / Social Profiles

FAQ of Sonni Pacheco

• Who is Sonni Pacheco?

She is a professional sculpture artist, actress, model, and entrepreneur.

• What is Sonni Pacheco’s net worth?

She made a net worth of $3-4 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Sonni Pacheco’s husband or boyfriend?

She was previously married to Jeremy Renner.

• How old is Sonni Pacheco?

She is 30 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Sonni Pacheco is famous?

For her amazing sculpture art.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMCwus2iZKmZk52ypLuO

Share!