Chansung Will Be Star In New Upcoming Drama "Our Home" With Kim Hee Sun

Chansung of 2 PM will play the lead role in MBCs upcoming drama Our Home (literal title). Chansungs management company, L. July Entertainment, revealed on November 21 that the actor will be featured in the upcoming drama, Our Home.

Chansung of 2 PM will play the lead role in MBC’s upcoming drama “Our Home” (literal title). Chansung’s management company, L. July Entertainment, revealed on November 21 that the actor will be featured in the upcoming drama, “Our Home.”

The protagonist of “Our Home,” a dark comedy starring Kim Hee Sun, is Noh Young Won, a family psychologist who is regarded as the greatest in Korea. An unidentified blackmailer puts Noh Young Won’s family and profession in danger, so she works with her mother-in-law, mystery novelist Hong Sa Gang (Lee Hye Young), to try and keep them safe.

While his older sister is a well-known family counsellor in Korea, Chansung will play the infantile part of Noh Young Min, the younger brother of Noh Young Won.

“The drama ‘Our Home’ has a script with a novel story and lines full of great chemistry,” said Chansung about his latest endeavour. I am very excited about this production because I get to work with amazing senior performers that I have always admired, but I am also very conscious of how I can perform better. I am getting better synergy from engaging with the actors on set instead of just reading the script, so my eagerness is building every day.

Here is a tweet to confirm the news:

#2PM’s #Chansung Confirmed To Join #KimHeeSun And #LeeHyeYoung In New Black Comedy Dramahttps://t.co/lMH7aAXfys pic.twitter.com/EDzQk7iUal

— Soompi (@soompi) November 21, 2023

The upcoming black comedy drama ‘Our Home’ stars Chansung of 2PM. The confirmation of Chansung’s staring role in the upcoming series ‘Our Home’ was made by his label, L. July Entertainment, on November 21. The narrative of leading family psychotherapist Noh Young Won (Kim Hee Sun), who is targeted by an anonymous blackmailer for her family and profession, is told in the upcoming black comedy drama. In an effort to defend her family, she ultimately forms a partnership with her mother-in-law Hong Sa Gang (Lee Hye Young), a mystery novelist.

You can also read about details relating to other upcoming dramas:

Noh Young Min, the younger brother of Noh Young Wong, is being portrayed by Chansung. Despite being a well-known family counsellor, he displays an infantile and childlike demeanour.

“The drama ‘Our Home’ has a script with an original story and great chemistry in the lines,” said the idol-turned-actor. I’m excited about it because it will allow me to collaborate with outstanding senior performers that I’ve always admired and because it will force me to reflect deeply on how I might perform better. I’m getting greater synergy interacting with the actors on set rather to just reading the script, so my anticipation is building every day.”

Filming on “Our Home” has already commenced, with a 2024 release date planned. For more updates, you can bookmark our site Pabaon.com

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5Odrq%2B%2F1KeeZqaVrHq2vMKopKKml2Kxs63MmmSoraJitbC5xGg%3D

Share!