Who is Hallea Jones? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity & More

Hallea Jones (born 7 April 1997, Age: 24 Years) is a famous Canadian actress, model, television personality, singer, musician, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Hallea is well-known in the country for her amazing acting skills. Being a talented actress, Jones has appeared in various TV shows and movies.

Hallea Jones (born 7 April 1997, Age: 24 Years) is a famous Canadian actress, model, television personality, singer, musician, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Hallea is well-known in the country for her amazing acting skills. Being a talented actress, Jones has appeared in various TV shows and movies.

Some of her popular projects are Workin’ Moms, Let It, Snow, The Hot Zone, and others. Apart from being an actress, Hallea is also a singer and musician. She has also performed live at various club events. Moreover, she mostly focuses on her television and modeling career.

Jones came to the spotlight after playing the role of Eden Hawkins in the Netflix series Locke & Key. fans gave so much love to her performance in the show. The second season of Locke & Key was released on Friday, 22nd October 2021. In this article, we will provide you the information about Hallea Jones’s age, biography, wiki, parents, height, movies, boyfriend, ethnicity, net worth, and facts.

Hallea Jones’ Biography, Wikipedia (Birthday & Education)

Hallea Jones Biodata:- The gorgeous actress Hallea Jones celebrates her birthday on 7th April every year. As per her date of birth, Hallea’s age is 24 years old (as of 2021). She was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in a musicians family. Jones follows the Christian religion.

According to her IG profile, the exact pronunciation of her name is (Huh-LEE-Ah). She is passionate about acting since childhood. According to the sources, Jones completed her education at Earl Haig Secondary School.

After that, she began working on her acting profession. Being a part of a musician family, Hallea is also a trained musician. She began practicing music at a very young age. At present, Hallea is a famous actress, musician, and model in the entertainment industry.

Hallea Jones Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameHallea Jones.
Pronounced asHuh-LEE-Ah.
Age (as of 2021)24 years old.
ProfessionActress, Model, Singer, Musician, Social Media Influencer, Television Personality, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthApril 07, 1997 (Monday).
Place of BirthToronto, Ontario, Canada.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materEarl Haig Secondary School.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityCanadian.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignAries.

Hallea Jones’ Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Hallea Jones Wiki:- According to IMDB, Jones took birth in a family of musicians and entertainers. Being a part of the celebrity family, Hallea is interested in the entertainment industry since childhood. However, she does not reveal the names of her parents to the media.

As per our research, her father (name not known) is a famous musician. On the other hand, her mom also worked in the entertainment industry. As per her IG profile, she has an elder brother in the family named August Jones. Let me tell you that August is a professional musician.

Both Hallea and August have performed at various music concerts. Moreover, Jones likes to spend time with her family members. She often shares her childhood and old memories with her family members on her social media handles.

To my mama, thank you for being my rock & greatest supporter. I can comment on how you birthed me and raised me and all that, but this Mothers Day I want to thank you for being there for one of the greatest moments of my life and helping me get to it. Your unwavering support & belief in my career path is the only reason I am where I am. Having you by my side while I walked my first ever red carpet was a full-circle moment, and I can’t wait to have you by my side on many more adventures. I love you to the sun and back again. Happy Mamas day & Birthday”

Hallea Jones’ Father/ Mother/ Brother Name/ Sister

FatherMr. Jones.
MotherMrs. Jones.
BrotherAugust Jones.
SisterNot Known.

Hallea Jones’ Boyfriend, Relationship Status & Husband’s Name

There is no proper information is available about Hallea Jones’s current relationship status. According to our research, she is single (as of October 2021). Moreover, she loves to spend time with her friends and co-stars.

After seeing her IG profile, we found that Jones shared lots of photos with her best friend. She has also attended various college prom parties with him. Moreover, Jones loves to hang out with her colleagues. She is currently focusing on her acting career.

https://youtu.be/3d6A40wLL7Q

Hallea Jones’ Height, Weight & Body Measurements

Hallea Jones’ Acting Career, Movies & TV Shows

Talking about her profession then, Hallea Jones is a famous actress and model. As per IMDB, she began her TV career in the year 2018 with the TV show Workin’ Moms. In her very first TV show, she played the role of Jess (a Pilates Trainer).

After that, she made her appearance in various TV shows and short movies such as The Boys, The Hot Zone, F*ck War, and others. She rose to fame after playing the role of Madison in her first Netflix movie Let It, Snow.

Read Also: Who is Cory Tran? Wiki, Biography, Wife, Age, Net worth, Height, Parents, Ethnicity, Photographer Career & Facts

Not only an actress, but Jones also serves the position of a model. She has also been featured in various magazine articles. Hallea has also signed a modeling contract with Buchwald LA by Marion Kammer and Compass Artist Management by Robyn Friedman.

Hallea Jones in Locke & Key

Actress Hallea Jones came to the spotlight after got selected for the role of Eden Hawkins in the Netflix TV series Locke & Key. Fans gave so much love to the character Eden. Locke & Key’s second season was premiered on Netflix on 22 October 2021.

In this series, she worked along with co-stars Darby Stanchfield, Connor Jessup, Emilia Jones, Jackson Robert Scott, Kevin Durand, Asha Bromfield, and others.

Hallea Jones’ Filmography

YearTV Shows / MoviesRole
2018Workin’ MomsJess (Pilates Trainer).
2018F*ck WarFeatured Model.
2019The Hot ZoneAnita.
2019The BoysOlder Girl.
2019Let It SnowMadison.
2019Strangers on a Plane: All My LifeProduction Assistant.
2020CharityMarthe.
2020PopternativeSelf.
2020The Man Cave Chronicles PodcastSelf.
2020Locke & KeyEden Hawkins.
202158Carolyn Odell.

Hallea Jones’ Net worth / Income

The talented actress, Hallea earns a good income through her acting and modeling career. As of 2021, Hallea’s estimated net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.). She also makes extra money from her brand endorsements.

8 Facts You Need to Know About Hallea Jones

• Apart from being a talented actress, Hallea is also a professional musician.
  • She has also performed live with her brother in various music concerts.
  • Her official Instagram account has over 49.2K followers (as of October 2021).
  • Jones uploaded her first Instagram post on 27th September 2013.
  • She is an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs in her house.
  • Being a music lover, Jones also made a separate small music studio in her house.
  • She has also collaborated with many famous brands and beauty products.
  • Hallea has also made her self-appearance in various shows like The Man Cave Chronicles Podcast and others.

FAQ of Hallea Jones

Q. 1 Who is Hallea Jones?

Ans. She is an actress, model, and singer.

Q. 2 How old is Hallea Jones?

Ans. She is 24 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 3 What is Hallea Jones’s net worth?

Ans. $3-4 million USD (approx.).

Q. 4 Who is Hallea Jones’s boyfriend?

Ans. She does not reveal any information about her boyfriend.

Q. 5 Which role does Hallea Jones play in Locke & Key?

Ans. Eden Hawkins.

Q. 6 How tall is Hallea Jones?

Ans. 5 feet 5 inches (in meters 1.65 m).

Social Media Profile & More

Interview

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLWiuMuemGain6OytHs%3D

Share!