Who is Olivia Thirlby Husband and How She Know Elliot?

Juno actress Olivia Thirlby came again into the spotlight when her co-star Elliot Page gave a very personal statement about her in his book. The Umbrella Academy actor said that he spent a romantic time with Thirlby. In fact, the couple had s*x during the filming in 2007. Below you can read everything that you

“Juno” actress Olivia Thirlby came again into the spotlight when her co-star Elliot Page gave a very personal statement about her in his book. “The Umbrella Academy” actor said that he spent a romantic time with Thirlby. In fact, the couple had s*x during the filming in 2007. Below you can read everything that you want to know about Olivia and her co-star Eliot.

Actually, Olivia was cast opposite Elliot in “Juno.” Thirlby  get fame from her character Leah who she portrayed in the 2007, film “Juno.” After then she appeared in many films like “Nobody Walks”, “Dredd”, “Above the Shadows”, “The Darkest Hour” and “The Wedding Ringer” and tv shows like “Goliath”, “Bored to Death”, “Y: The Last Man” and the “L Word: Generation Q.”

During the sh00ting of the film, both were engaged. Her name came to light when Page’s identity reveal as transgender in 2020, which he described in his book “Pageboy.” “I was taken aback the moment I saw Olivia Thirlby,” he wrote. You can read the below tweet to confirm more: 

Elliot Page claims he had s*x with ‘Juno’ co-star Olivia Thirlby ‘all the time’ while filming https://t.co/oOEGMOhscK pic.twitter.com/UecZlNz6Zj

— Page Six (@PageSix) June 8, 2023

He said though they both are the same age but she looks elder than him and is “S*xually open, far removed from where I was at the time. But the chemistry was palpable, it pulled me in.” He does not stop here he said we intimate in “her hotel room, in our trailers at work, once in a tiny, private room in a restaurant.”

He wrote:

“We thought we were being subtle. Being intimate with Olivia helped my shame dissipate. I didn’t see a glint of it in her eyes and I wanted that — done feeling wretched about who I am”.

Later she comes into controversies because of her bis*xuality news about which she opened in 2011 :

“No one should have to hide their s*xual orientation. Loving people is a necessary part of being human and it is very difficult to love people in secret. It’s a h0rrible thing to force people to do.”

Who is Olivia Thirlby’s Husband?

Olivia meet her future husband Jacque Pienaar on the set of “Dredd” film in 2012. After that they dated each other and after two years get married in 2014. Pienaar joined with shows like “Love, Victor,” “Good Girls” and “Dice,” as a sound department member. 

In 2016, he posted an image on Instagram of his wife at their second anniversary and wrote, “Thanks for the most amazing two years of marriage and thanks for being my best friend. Life is truly wonderful with you and I look forward to this life with you by my side, it’s (sic) one hell of a ride.”

She also posted in answer to her husband’s post,

“Two years of mawwage to this handsome fool, my best friend, my adventure buddy, my brother, my boom&vortels, my favorite boyfriend, my everything. Thanks for keeping it weird with me baba. I love you so much.”

Check out here to know more information about your favorite celebrity: 

Where is Olivia Thirlby Right Now?

Thirlby is currently busy with her upcoming movie sh00ting. She was born in New York and now she resides there. Her age is 38 now. She joins Christopher Nolan’s film “Oppenheimer” cast in 2022. 

To get more interesting news like this follow us on our Facebook page

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xyfo6wn6hlmah6sLjIr6CaZaSdtrO4wbJkoa2jl66vsI4%3D

Share!